Beginner
Message 1 sur 15
102 264 Visites
Message 1 sur 15
102 264 Visites

AKOYA S2000 D ( Firmware - Bios )

Hallo,

bitte mal die neue  Firmware (Bios) ...

wie lange dauert das, und wann kann ich die  laden  ??

bei Intel ist schon verfügbar

BIOS Update [WYLPT10H.86A] ---

3/24/20150037
(Latest)
BIOS

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/76975/Intel-NUC-Board-D54250WYB

Gruß

14 RÉPONSES 14
ReinhardF
Trainee
Message 11 sur 15
62 678 Visites
Message 11 sur 15
62 678 Visites

... just got over it. I had to press F1 or F2 and got into the bios. Then I had to set date and time and got started into windows. 

Uff.

Now I have to see if the boot problem got solved with the new bios firmware from medion/intel.

ReinhardF

Schele
Trainee
Message 12 sur 15
62 650 Visites
Message 12 sur 15
62 650 Visites

Hi there. Hold F1 or F2 while booting. That will get you in the bios screen.

Load defaults, et voila.

Edit, ha, i see you found it. Here it worked rather well. had to reload the bios one more time since it got garbled again, but after that all is well here ?

jenswehner
Newcomer
Message 13 sur 15
62 635 Visites
Message 13 sur 15
62 635 Visites

Hi Schele,

did you already solved your boot problem? I'm very interested in your solution.

I got a big bad boot problem too and I try to solve it since 6 weeks:

I added a Samsung SSD 850 EVO and the S2000 D worked fine for two weeks. Then the misery begun, I got "blue screens of death". The blue screens returned every time more quickly, at last only 1-2 minutes after successful boot of Windows. But nearly always the system only started into BIOS. At these times the Intel SSD was "not present" in BIOS SATA configuration, but the 850 EVO. I had to remove the power cable to get a proper boot into Windows. So I thought, the Intel SSD could fail.

But surface test and S.M.A.R.T. parameters of the Intel SSD were always ok and never there were data loss!

Medion support adviced me to recover Windows, but it's hard to save my personal files when system always hangs and reboots...

After reading many forums I found a description that there could be a problem with Intel Rapid Storage driver on Intel NUCs. So I uninstalled it and Windows replaced it with its own driver.

The blue screens of death did not return and the S2000 D worked very well - but only for one week! Then the blue screens returned like the first time.

So I decided to remove the 850 EVO to test if the 850 EVO could cause the problems.

Now same procedure: The blue screens of death did not return and the S2000 D worked very well - but only for one week again! Then the blue screens returned like before.

Now I'm about to try to save my files and recover Windows, but I'm in fear it will not work too.

CU

Jens

Schele
Trainee
Message 14 sur 15
62 587 Visites
Message 14 sur 15
62 587 Visites

Hi there.

first, i replaced the intel ssd with a 850 evo. before that i copied the RECOVER section to another drive, and did a complete reinstall, clean.

So now the EVo is my main drive and have the recover section in a third drive. Thats one. No more BSOD.

But i do have serious network issues. The LAN en wifi seem to borrow each other names, and i get network conflicts.

No idea how to solve this, other than removing the WIFI in the bios setting. All drivers are up to date, but the Medion bios isn;t.

The thing i i liked this NUC so much, i got myself a Intel I7 NUC, with intel bios. Now that is doing a lot better, very stable, and no funny issues. So i'm not sure. Since Medion is not supporting the bios like intel does, my advice would be a new clean install, and remove as much as you can in the bios settings.

sorry, can;t help you.

Best, Schele.

Schele
Trainee
Message 15 sur 15
62 586 Visites
Message 15 sur 15
62 586 Visites

by the way, did you try to switch the intel secure boot off in the bios?

14 RÉPONSES 14