AKOYA P67064 BSOD

SOLVED
5 REPLIES 5
WHautot
New Voice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

AKOYA P67064 BSOD

Hello, I recently purchased one of the above for my boy but unfortunately we are seeing random BSOD which all seem to refer to memory_management or memory_corruption. I have ensured all drivers are up to date and I then resorted to a full reset but even without installing anything windows was error if again with same issue. I have ran the memtest86 and also the windows memory diagnostic tool but no errors come back. I am at a loss. I have seen some posts in other places that it could be a voltage or RAM slows issue. It’s hard to find any real specs so is anyone able to clarify these or ha e an idea of what the issue maybe?

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WHautot
New Voice
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

The memory change appears to have resolved my issue so it must of come with faulty memory 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hi @WHautot ,

have you tried the troubleshooting mentioned on this link here ?

Regards,

Gehringer

WHautot
New Voice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hello, I have done the typical BSOD troubleshooting. If I turn on driver verifier I do get the stop screens suggesting it may be a driver issue but it is not confirming what driver it may be. The windows error logs are just displaying a memory issue. But otherwise we just get random blue screens normally while gaming (not any in particular one)

One thing I have not yet tried is installing the chipset driver form the Medion downloads. I have now downloaded them however it just self extracts to a folder on C: and it does not have an installer so I am not sure where to install them? If you have any ideas would be grateful

My MSN is 10024144 if it helps

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @WHautot ,

if you go to device manager and select the option to update driver and then browse the PC for a driver, would you be able to indicate this newly created folder as a source of this driver?

Regards,

Gehringer

WHautot
New Voice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Which device though does it need to be updated on, under system devices the are are a few intel entries so I am not sure which ones to apply it too.

I have also purchased some new RAM that should come today so I can rule out it being the memory hardware at fault.

WHautot
New Voice
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

The memory change appears to have resolved my issue so it must of come with faulty memory 

5 REPLIES 5