cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIO E23401 MEDION MD61316 + DE KB MSN: 3002 7118 - blue screen THERE IS NO FACTORY IMAGE

1 REPLY 1
Vetty
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

AIO E23401 MEDION MD61316 + DE KB MSN: 3002 7118 - blue screen THERE IS NO FACTORY IMAGE

Hi I hope some one can give advise. We did a reset of the full system as we have had continuous issues for months and the pc running slower. We went through all the hints and tips to help performance but nothing worked. So we did a full reset. All appeared well but now on starting up we see the Medion logo then thePowerRecover screen comes up asking to select language so we select English and next. We get a blue screen and a message saying THERE IS NO FACTORY IMAGE. Please contact customer services. I click ok then it restarts and loops back round. I’ve tried F11 in fact as much as I can to get in safe mode but I can’t break the loop. It’s only 2 years old and had issues after issues with it and it’s been returned for a failed hard drive last year. Hope someone can explain what’s wrong. 

1 REPLY 1
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

@Vetty 

When the last time the Harddisk was exchanged, they forgot to put the Power Recover Image onto the new drive,. Which they should have done. So you have to contact your Median Service people about this.

The Power Image should be located on your drive, I guess  a M.2 SSD with 256 GB. There should be a Partition D. on it, named Recover, with a folder Recover, whixh contains the Image.

But if you have changed the partition layout, eg, to make a big C:\ Partition, and manipulated the d-partition, then Power Recover can not work and is forfeited.

Cheers, daddle 

1 REPLY 1