cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound volume: wall-plugin internet radio (is max volume configurable?)

SOLVED
2 REPLIES 2
Bwigg44
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sound volume: wall-plugin internet radio (is max volume configurable?)

I just set up a new radio (E85032) and am surprised by the very limited sound volume which can be attained with the buttons on the side (and sound level indicators maximized on the display).  For the size of the bluetooth speaker I was expecting a bit more power and I'm thinking that maybe there's a software setting that is limiting the volume output.  Can anything be done to increase the volume?

My wife uses this radio in the kitchen and when there's any background noise, even limited noise as from a convection oven, it is somewhat difficult to hear the and appreciate the radio.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bwigg44
Beginner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Problem solved (by my wife).  My issue was silly.  It sufficed to adjust the volume on the speaker unit itself, which is independent of the home/radio module's own sound controls.  When the two components were coupled it didn't occur to me to adjust the volume of both pieces; I was focused entirely on the base unit.

Now it works perfectly and my wife is elated by this product.  She says it's wonderful -- a great addition to her kitchen space!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bwigg44
Beginner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Problem solved (by my wife).  My issue was silly.  It sufficed to adjust the volume on the speaker unit itself, which is independent of the home/radio module's own sound controls.  When the two components were coupled it didn't occur to me to adjust the volume of both pieces; I was focused entirely on the base unit.

Now it works perfectly and my wife is elated by this product.  She says it's wonderful -- a great addition to her kitchen space!

Iks-Jott
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

@Bwigg44

The kudos are for your wife!Smiley WinkSmiley WinkSmiley Wink

Kind regards

Iks-Jott