SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
mtysaka
Trainee
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Medion Erazer X7851 Subwoofer

Hello!

The subwoofer of my laptop is not working, I tried everything, but It doesn't produce any sound. I test it playing music and the realtek audio manager, nothing works.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @mtysaka , 

The Realtek audio manager usually shows a picture of a setup with all available speakers, is it set to 2.1 audio, and is the subwoofer listed there? I think you can also test the speakers individually there. 

You could also try and update the drivers and see if it makes a difference, and if all else fails, you could always do a factory restore to exclude any other software issues.

Kind regards,
Bart

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @mtysaka , 

The Realtek audio manager usually shows a picture of a setup with all available speakers, is it set to 2.1 audio, and is the subwoofer listed there? I think you can also test the speakers individually there. 

You could also try and update the drivers and see if it makes a difference, and if all else fails, you could always do a factory restore to exclude any other software issues.

Kind regards,
Bart
Ingailly
Newcomer
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello! Actually I have faced with the same problem wth my audio manager, but I didn't have time to find the answer becasue all my time was taken by writing essays, with the help of this page https://akadem-ghostwriter.de/ but i am really happy to find the answer in this thread!

TheWozny
Newcomer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I've been trying to install the package in all different variations:

1. Only Realtek

2. Only SBX.

3. Both but Realtek first

4. Both but SBX first.

No solution. The subwoofer is not visible in both apps. Realtek has got options of: Stereo, Quadrophonic, and 5.1 (the same as SBX) but setting those won't let any playback from the sub.

the first two - nothing that can be assigned to the sub, 5.1 - there is a sub visible, but actually the sound goes from the main speakers. I even try to change center/sub - without any solution. I don't know what to do to enable the sub.

3 REPLIES 3