Internetradio favourites

9 REPLIES 9
peterdeleu
Trainee
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Internetradio favourites

Hello,

I have an internetradio MEDION® LIFE P85111.

I have registered my radio with the pass key on internetradio.medion.com.

I have added some podcast to my favourites but they do not show up on my radio. Is show the message "Not registered"

Not in the menu option My Favourits, not in My added Podcasts and not in my added radiostations.

When is the sync done?

9 REPLIES 9
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Hi, 

I just tested this with my P85111, and with mine it was instant,did you search for podcasts through the site, or did you add one that was not yet available on the site? If its the latter, I guess it might take some time to add them?

Kind regards,
Bart
peterdeleu
Trainee
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Nope, I did a search in podcasts. Not added new ones

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Hi @peterdeleu

Thats weird, I made a Favourites group named podcasts through the website, added 2 random podcasts, and by the time I got to the radio, they where already available. You'd have to set the device to the "internet radio" mode, then open the menu > Station list  > Favourites, and there you should find the folder with the favourites. Is your system registered correctly to the website? 

Kind regards,
Bart
peterdeleu
Trainee
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

I have registered my radio with the pass-key yes.

And i did the same things like you did.

But when I go to Favourties is get the message "Not registered". So maybe something when wrong with the registration. But how can I check this?

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Hi @peterdeleu

Hmm I dont see any option on the site stating which radio's have been registered. Only when I go to My preferences > Synchronise your favourites with another Wi-Fi radio, I see a synchronised groep, with a Radio ID, I guess this is the registered radio? 

I think I'd just try to add another Wi-Fi radio to the account, and enter the new passkey (you get a new key everytime when you go to that option in the radio)

Kind regards,
Bart
peterdeleu
Trainee
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

I've registered under new emailadres.

Added rado with the passkey and now when I click on "My preference" - "Synchronise your favourites with another Wi-Fi radio" -  i see:

medion.JPG

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Hi @peterdeleu

Thats the same as I see, so I think thats good, there are no other radio's added to synchronise the settings with, so thats probably why it says that there is no synchronisation set yet. Have you tried setting some new favourites with this new account? Also, I dont know if the Radio and the PC where you are accessing the site are on the same network? Mine are, but I'm not sure if this is necessary.

Kind regards,
Bart
vpetti
Beginner
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

My radio is Medion Life P85066.
I have also registered my radio, I added a couple o f stations on the site, but when I would like to see these stations in My favorites of radio, response is Not registered!
I have even another type of internet radio, that works correctly!
Where can be the problem?
vpetti
Beginner
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Correctly:
Response of the radio on My favourites/Stations:
No favourite stations!
9 REPLIES 9