Gpu switch tab is empty in Erazer Medion control center

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
Darkling
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Gpu switch tab is empty in Erazer Medion control center

Hi, I have bought the Deputy P40 MD62551 and installed all the drivers. First I had no problems with the control center, everything was working fine; I could switch between nvidia gpu and intel but now I can no longer do so, the "GPU Switch" tab is empty

Darkling_0-1707219393088.png

Any help would be appreciated; thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Darkling ,

is this topic still present, or did you already find a solution? The unit was delivered preconfigurated, so imho ther is no necessarity to reinstall the drivers.

Please also check the project related FAQ to find out, if you have the latest Bios version installed.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Darkling ,

is this topic still present, or did you already find a solution? The unit was delivered preconfigurated, so imho ther is no necessarity to reinstall the drivers.

Please also check the project related FAQ to find out, if you have the latest Bios version installed.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Darkling
New Voice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply! I indeed had an older BIOS, and after updating the issue was fixed. Now I can switch between GPUs.

Thank you so much : )

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Darkling  schrieb:

after updating the issue was fixed. Now I can switch between GPUs.

Thank you so much : )

*woo-hoo* 🙂

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

3 REPLIES 3