cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEDION® LIFE® X17027 (MD 31140) (bought in Slovenia)

2 REPLIES 2
MedionUHDuser
New Voice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

MEDION® LIFE® X17027 (MD 31140) (bought in Slovenia)

Hello. I just bough a Medion UHD X17027 TV. I am wondering whether are you guys experiencing problems with Wireless Display function as well? I simply cannot connect my PC (windows 10->completely up to date drivers and windows updates) to the TV. I managed to connect it a few times and as soon as screen apperead on TV (the screen was on TV for about 2-3 seconds) it dissapeared and devices were disconnected from each other. How to fix that issue? Is it possible that this is a hardware failure?

2 REPLIES 2
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @MedionUHDuser

I don't know this exact model TV, but I would expect that it would not work at all if it was a hardware issue, I'd bet on some setting or driver causing issues, but don't know enough on this subject to be able to troubleshoot this. Have you tried this on other devices as well (For example connect the PC to a different TV, or connect a different device to this TV)?

Kind regards,
Bart
MedionUHDuser
New Voice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Yes I have already tried everything. The thing is that now I am encountering different problem: first time the pc connects to the TV fine, while the second or third time it doesnt work anymore (it requests to type in a password on pc but there is no place to type the password). So in order to solve that I have to remove the tv and add it again. Thats weird. Anyone else having such issues?

2 REPLIES 2