Did you mean: 

Medion lifetab p8314

31 REPLIES 31
fioor
Contributor
Message 1 of 32
Message 1 of 32

Medion lifetab p8314

Hello! I have a trouble with installing update 2 on this tablet! Sorry for my band english! Here's photo of error!
https://postimg.org/image/nv0yarc7r/
31 REPLIES 31
fioor
Contributor
Message 21 of 32
Message 21 of 32

Hi @Luke, yes i saw the message and answer! I dont use xposed and i bought this tablet second hand
daddle
Superuser
Message 22 of 32
Message 22 of 32

@daddle wrote:

@fioor

(...)

On the other hand, an error in /cache/recovery/block map happened more often whilest updating this tablet, so I guess it should be sent into service to get it reflashed with the complete firmware.

Regards, daddle

@Luke 

Hi Luke,

I also wrote the second part, that a lot of users experienced an error in /cache/recovery/block map.

And I do not think that the old release keys (mp) shown in recovery could be a result of a restored backup   unwantedly by xposed, because this only would restore the old build prop in system, I guess.

Where gets the recovery the keys shown in the top-line from?  It`s not out of build. prop, because the file-system isn't mounted in recovery?

It's a miracle, different keys displayed  in recovery and in system. I am strongly interested to get to know how this was done.

Regards, daddle

Luke
Community Manager
Message 23 of 32
Message 23 of 32

Hello again @fioor & @daddle,

As I`ve mentioned before, the behaviour of this tablet while trying

to update it is leaving my colleagues a little bit puzzled, and your

latest replies don`t sound any better.

As Daddle has mentioned before, we would suggest to send the

tablet to our service for closer inspection.

@fioor: According to your personal data you`re not based in the

EU, right? Any chance getting your device to someone who

is living over here?

Regards,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
fioor
Contributor
Message 24 of 32
Message 24 of 32

@Luke, i live in Ukraine, Odessa! I dont have anyone who lives there(
daddle
Superuser
Message 25 of 32
Message 25 of 32

@fioor

Hello floor,

is your problem solved by now through Medion.

Quite funny to find two different release keys in one tablet, in Recovery the MP key -> 0724.1420,

under settings - system - the keys from ota 1 -> 1009.1359

Medion announced inbetween the publishing of different firmware packages, for your P8314 also,

you willl find it on this page: https://www.medion.com/de/service/start/_product.php?msn=30019768&gid=00

Klick on Software.

regards, daddle

fioor
Contributor
Message 26 of 32
Message 26 of 32

Hello, @daddle

Thanks for this solution, what i must to do with that files? Flash from fastboot?

daddle
Superuser
Message 27 of 32
Message 27 of 32

@fioor

Firswt you must decide which Version you do need: Raydium or Samsung. I do not know the difference, and if there is one. Size of both is exactly the same

Then download the Recovery Guide for Android, everything will be explained in there.

regards, daddle

Luke
Community Manager
Message 28 of 32
Message 28 of 32

Hello @daddle,

Thank you for digging this up again.

@fioor:

Daddle is right. Please see this guide for further explaination:

P831x.JPG

Greetings,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
fioor
Contributor
Message 29 of 32
Message 29 of 32

Hello, @Luke
I install firmware on my tablet and it works good! Thanks to your's android team for firmware! I made all with command line, because i cant understand how to paste command --force! Thank you.
daddle
Superuser
Message 30 of 32
Message 30 of 32

@Luke wrote:

Hello @daddle,

Thank you for digging this up again.

@fioor:

Daddle is right. Please see this guide for further explaination: 

(....)

Greetings,

Luke

@Luke  Its for my pleasure. I do hate loose ends, although the mystery about the different release keys wasn't yet solved. :smileylol

@fioor 

I told you,  after you questioning me in a PN, in my answer to you about how to flash the firmware with the

--force parameter ->  in an opened dos-box (cmd.exe) to insert the command flash.bat --force,  and you had to move with the dos-box path to your flashing folder with the firmware. And not just double-clicking the flash.bat.

And No, i have no idea if and how to install Windows on the P8314-model.

regards, daddle

31 REPLIES 31