Did you mean: 

Medion lifetab p8314

31 REPLIES 31
fioor
Contributor
Message 1 of 32
Message 1 of 32

Medion lifetab p8314

Hello! I have a trouble with installing update 2 on this tablet! Sorry for my band english! Here's photo of error!
https://postimg.org/image/nv0yarc7r/
31 REPLIES 31
fioor
Contributor
Message 11 of 32
Message 11 of 32

Hi @RS13,
Hello,thank you for fast answer, i will wait for results! I hote it will be good results)
Luke
Community Manager
Message 12 of 32
Message 12 of 32

Hi @fioor,

Our Android Team just sent us the relevant infos.

Here is the correct update sequence:

MP: 0da85c2.0724.1420

OTA Update #1: 0da85c2.1009.1359

OTA Update #2: 160307.0240.a176256

According to your screenshot, your device is on the "MP" stage, and the error-text says

that it`s demanding OTA #1 first. Therefore we assume that you are trying to update from

"MP" to OTA #2 without installing OTA #1 first. This will not work.

Our Android Team also provided a detailed PDF-Manual how to install both OTA #1 and #2

in English with Russian screenshots. I`ll send it to you via PN in some minutes.

Greetings,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
fioor
Contributor
Message 13 of 32
Message 13 of 32

Hi
I dont receive ota 1, i always receive ota 2! Maybe if you cant send me ota 1 and ota 2 via email, i can solve this problem! I also tried to factory reset, wipe cache partition, and also i receive ota 2,not ota 1!
Luke
Community Manager
Message 14 of 32
Message 14 of 32

Hi again @fioor,

According to the picture showing the error message , your device is still at MP stage. This does not fit together.

Our Android-Team has tested the OTA chain from MP to OTA #1 and OTA#2 successfully twice, so they cannot reproduce the issue here.

Perhaps you could also provide a screenshot of the system settings?

Please go to

“System -> Settings -> About your device”

and take a screenshot with the “Build Number” visible in it.

Next, on the same screen, please press “Status”, scroll down a little and take another screenshot that shows the serial number of your device.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
fioor
Contributor
Message 15 of 32
Message 15 of 32

daddle
Superuser
Message 16 of 32
Message 16 of 32

@fioor

Did you make use of xposed and restored a backup? This probably could explain the difference in  release keys shown in recovery and in system settings. 

On the other hand, an error in /cache/recovery/block map happened more often whilest updating this tablet, so I guess it should be sent into service to get it reflashed with the complete firmware.

Regards, daddle

fioor
Contributor
Message 17 of 32
Message 17 of 32

I dont install xpossed, bought this tablet with this firmware, maybe i can install stock firmware by myself! I found stock firmware on offsite, can i install that firmware?
daddle
Superuser
Message 18 of 32
Message 18 of 32

Hi @fioor, is  it a second hand tablet?  

Where did you find a original firmware for this tablet? I can not say anything about it because I do not know this "special" firmware. Maybe you could send me the link for it by private notice?

daddle

fioor
Contributor
Message 19 of 32
Message 19 of 32

Hi @Luke,

Do you have any solutions about my problem? Maybe your android team can send me stock firmware or update 1?

Luke
Community Manager
Message 20 of 32
Message 20 of 32

Hello @fioor,

Did you see the last answer sent by @daddle ?

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

31 REPLIES 31