GoPal E3230 software update

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
Whisker
Newcomer
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

GoPal E3230 software update

Anyone be able to tell me what the latest version gopal I can update on the E3230 would be?  My nav keeps telling me to turn into roads that no longer exist ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ranger
Trainee
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

You can download the latest GoPal software from the below link. Once installed you'll be able to update your maps on the Sat-Nav according to your map package

http://www.medion-assistant-shop.com/en/

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ranger
Trainee
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

You can download the latest GoPal software from the below link. Once installed you'll be able to update your maps on the Sat-Nav according to your map package

http://www.medion-assistant-shop.com/en/

Jkins22
Newcomer
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello, I really hope someone can help please.......

We have a E5270 M40  - Medon is the best satnav system I have ever encountered.  

However, we have had some issues which were fixed by them (under warranty) but now the device is asking for a pin number which we never set.  We bought it in France when the inferior Tomtom (which we'd purchased to go around Europe) went kaput, so never really got to get to know the whole device, but loved what we did know.  Best EVER

During our recent trip this year, the Medion went kaput in Italy and the only satnav we could get was a bloom!ing Tomtom!  Hate 'em!

I've emailed the service help but anyone got any ideas please?

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

It sounds like an theft security measure, so I think the only one who van help you is Medion themselves, but I would suspect that you'd have to provide a proof of purchase for them to unlock the device. 

Kind regards,
Bart
3 REPLIES 3