Erazer Gameing Notebook X7849

can i get a recovery disk for my Erazer Gameing Notebook X7849

6 REPLIES 6
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hi @ereilly57

I dont think Recovery discs are still being provided with Windows 10 systems, but you can make your own recovery media through the Media creation tool from microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 

Kind regards,
Bart
ereilly57
Trainee
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

sorry it says the link is wrong

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi @ereilly57

Well thats weird :S.

When clicking on the link, I saw that it doesnt work, so I gathered I must have made a mistake.

So I went to the site again, and I end up at exactly the same URL (but it does load?).

I have no idea why it doesnt work when clicking the link :(. You could copy and paste the URL directly to the adress bar, or you could google "media creation tool", the first link would be the correct one. 

Kind regards,
Bart
ereilly57
Trainee
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

hi what about the control centre for the keyboard and the rest of the things in the control centre

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

You'd have to install those manually, along with any drivers or other preinstalled software. A Windows 10 recovery media only contains the operating system, nothing else. 

To restore your system to its original state, you can restore the factory image by restarting your system, and repeatedly pressing F11 during boot. This would open Cyberlink powerrecovery, with which you can reset your system to its original state. This would erase everything, and reinstall Windows including all original drivers and software. 

Kind regards,
Bart
ereilly57
Trainee
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

hi i dont see a driver or software for the control centre how do i get it thanks

6 REPLIES 6