No Signal on screenpo

SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
Nekoriran
New Voice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

No Signal on screenpo

I started my medion desktop MEDION AKOYA P7385 D (MD 8883) up and I got only NO SIGNAL message on screen.

I have tested it with an other monitor, sam result. I pluged power cable out, pressen on botton for 15 sec and powerd on again, same result. I have got battery bios battery for 5 min out and again in, same result.

When it was working after setting on fan began to work for a while and stopped and after that logon page on screen but fan keeps working with loudly sound and I get NO signa on screen. What's the problem with my computer? Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Nekoriran

No signal usually points to a problem with the monitor, cable, or inside the PC with the motherboard or graphicscard. When you tested the other monitor, did you also use a different cable? If so, I'm afraid that either your motherboard or graphicscard is defective :(. 

Kind regards,
Bart

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Nekoriran

No signal usually points to a problem with the monitor, cable, or inside the PC with the motherboard or graphicscard. When you tested the other monitor, did you also use a different cable? If so, I'm afraid that either your motherboard or graphicscard is defective :(. 

Kind regards,
Bart
Nekoriran
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Thanks a lot for your advise, I have replaced grafic card and my computer works good again.

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Your welcome :), glad to hear your PC is fixed!

Kind regards,
Bart
Faz
Beginner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I too have the the problem.  I have tested the monitor and cable on another PC, it worked.  I have tried another working monitor on the Medion PC and it did not work, i got the same error on a blue rectangle box, "No Signal".  Now here i the odd one.  I have just powered off and on and this time i got the single bleep as it started up.  This time it went throught boot up, F11 screen etc and launched windows 10.  Is obviously and intermittant fault, but how do i find out what? 

4 REPLIES 4