on 11.05.2017 10:43
I connected my PC, a PC MT 22 type:MED MT 8027 and smoke started coming out the back, so I diconnected it opened up the case, reconnected the power then there was a small flame and smoke coming from the motherboard near theinternal battery. Promptly disconnected the power.....
Has anyone else had this happen and do you think I can get Medion to sort this out, is this sort of thin covered under the warranty?
on 11.05.2017 15:55
I've never heard of a desktop PC spontaneously catching fire, did you ever change the BIOS battery yourself?
I think the best thing you can do is to contact Medion directly, I suppose they wil definately want to have a look at it and see what caused it.
on 11.05.2017 16:05